Process Technical Leader
|Title||:||Process Technical Leader|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance and team training.
Role of this position
* Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g.CAPA/DN/MDNs etc).
* Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
* Provides frontline technical EHS support & coaching to the operational team and be first point of contact for safety related concerns (e.g. Entropy actions/MOC/Permits/Risk assessments).
* Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
* Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
* Level 8 honours degree in a science or engineering discipline.
* 5 years Engineering/Technical experience within a GMP Environment preferred.
* 5 years experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment in a technical or manufacturing support role.
* Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.