|Sector||:||IT / Software|
Role of this position
- Independent management of medium to large sized projects using project management tools.
- Organize and manage work streams for all SQE projects, domestic and international
- Develop tools and processes
- Proactively identify variance, propose mitigation and escalate as necessary
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Promote software quality by measuring and managing the SQE org to be more efficient and accurate
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams (quality, software, testing, hardware)
- Software experience within regulated environment (medical devices, finance, insurance, e-commerce industries preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with enterprise CRM and resource planning software tools (project server etc)
- Experience managing large resource pools, budgets and overall project or program level responsibilities.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org