A QA Cleaning Validation Contractor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client
Role of this position
- Generate Reports.
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan.
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing.
- Liaise with numerous departments.
- Capable of managing a large program, so project management skills would be necessary.
- An excellent understanding of how manufacturing/Cleaning Validation/Cleaning equipment works.
- Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation and thermal mapping.
- Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs.
- Experienced Technical writer.
- Experience in Deviation/Change control writing.
- Minimum of degree qualification in relevant engineering discipline.
- Validation engineer position: 3-5 years Biotech cleaning validation experience
- Experience in major start-ups where clean-into-service, coverage testing, baseline studies in commissioning area, and cleaning validation studies may be concurrent activities in different trains.
- Good technical knowledge of BioTech equipment and the concepts of BioTech manufacturing.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)