|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Ensuring that product introductions & change controls are effectively managed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485 & MDD 93/42/EEC.
- Participation in the new product introductions programmes to ensure that they are effectively introduced in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13845. Generation of Product Technical Files & associated studies in accordance with MDD 93/42/EEC when appropriate.
- Completion of Validation Programme – Risk Analysis, VMP, IQ’s, OQ’s, PQ’s as required according to procedure QAP 030 and other related procedures
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality with emphasis on Medical Devices/Biomedical.
- Ideally 2-3 yrs previous experience as Quality/Validation Engineer in Medical Device/Pharma Environment.
Please call Michael O’Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.