A QA Group Leader is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Tipperary based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Develops direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning progressively challenging tasks, applying progressive disciplinary action as appropriate and conducting formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to experienced exempt employees, or skilled non-exempt staff to achieve unit or project goals.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect work processes and personnel within the assigned organisational unit.
- Contributes to the development of operational policies and procedures that affect personnel within the assigned organisational unit. Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (for example (e.g.) compliance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), British Standards Institution (BSI) and relevant employment law.
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- 6+ years' experience in a senior quality role within medical device/pharma environment
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)