QA Microbiology Specialist
|Title||:||QA Microbiology Specialist|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Ability to foster working relationships between multiple departmental representatives. Must maintain current knowledge in microbiological practices and methods as they relate to industry expectations.
- Observe manufacturing operations on the floor to provide constructive feedback for strengthening microbial controls and aseptic practices;
- Support roll out of relevant training and/or provide coaching to personnel related to Microbiology and Microbiological controls;
- Aid in investigations pertaining to microbial controls either as a self-directed individual or as part of a group effort;
- Review and provide input on SOPs, microbiology assay validation, sterilization and related documentation in support of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and testing;
- Support the work and efforts of QA Microbiology and QC Microbiology. Also support the activities of the Facilities and Manufacturing groups where relevant to Microbiological controls;
- Occasional domestic and foreign travel required.
- Support other duties assigned by QA Microbiology management.
- Requires Bachelors/Masters in Microbiology/Life Science field and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology or related industry.
- Knowledge of current industry microbial aseptic practices required.
- Must be able to enter and work in classified environments.
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.