QC Laboratory Lead
|Title||:||QC Laboratory Lead|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Conduct Q.C. laboratory tests and analysis using provided instruments while adhering to well defined methods and procedures covering the processes / activities onsite from a chemical, microbiological and environmental viewpoint.
- Prioritise and plan tasks / workload within defined frequencies / schedules so that the required workload is efficiently and effectively completed.
- Manage all aspects of sample assembly and retention and also coordination with external testing providers and management of associated results.
- Manage a team, conduct and lead meetings. Present at management meetings ref QC. Manage timetable and laboratory staff. Manage training associated with aspects of QC.
- Effectively record, maintain, interpret and communicate data and results of tests / analysis in a timely fashion to designated personnel,
- Use relevant software programmes (including LIMS) in addition to having the necessary I.T. skills to adapt to new programmes, including in-house programmes.
- A degree or diploma in a science related subject is required.
- Previous food laboratory/food industry experience is desired.
- Strong supervisoru ability and record.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.