QC Test Automation Engineer
|Title||:||QC Test Automation Engineer|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application
- Create and drive the design of automation test cases from software requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test
- Contribute to the production of test specifications
- Analyse results arising from test execution and accurately record test activities and tracking of defects
- 3-5 years experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
- Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java.
- Proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
Please call Michael O’Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.