Quality Systems Engineer
|Title||:||Quality Systems Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for developing the system for facilitating the initiation of DOP training plans for all employees and preparing and presenting key elements of DOP training.
- You will provide the Quarterly business unit management review and quality systems and compliance induction training.
- You will support the development of the quality system to ensure applicable standards and regulations are incorporated and the development and maintenance of the system for the archive retention of quality records.
- You will develop and implement training programmes on current and updated standards/regulations, and maintenance and review of the Quality Manual and Site Quality Plan.
- You will generate regular reviews of Departmental Operating Procedures to ensure they are maintained and updated regularly and to ensure that they appropriately reflect the applicable requirements.
- During external audits you will present on Quality System topics in the audit front room and also support the audit back room team.
- Minimum of level 8 Degree in Science or Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a changing environment within the medical devices sector and have a strong working knowledge of the regulations and how they apply to the Medical Device and Combination Product Industry.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.