A Quality Technician is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary based client.
This role is part of the quality team supporting the implementation of 3rd party and customer standards ensuring all requirements are met, gaps are identified and corrective actions put in place
Role of this position
- Provides knowledge and experience in Quality Systems.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs
- Ensuring Standards are implemented in accordance with individual customer requirements and all legal and regulatory requirements met
- Coordinating and implementing the entire standard into the processing plant ensuring it is audit ready at all times.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice.
- Ensuring that the company is kept aware of customer standards and changes in terms of quality control and assurance
- Preparing for and assisting with customer audits, customer visits, and visits from regulatory bodies ensuring timely responses to any Non-conformances and that corrective actions are implemented
- In conjunction with the HACCP team, ensuring the HACCP system is kept up to date and accurate and implemented correctly
- Coordinate the internal audit plan including traceability and fabrication/hygiene audits and carrying out systems audits as required.
- Document control. Updating procedures, records and manuals
- Completing Supplier Approval Questionnaires & related documentation
- Carry out all other reasonable quality duties as may be assigned by the Quality Manager and/or the senior management team as required
- Demonstrated knowledge in Food manufacturing operation
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Food industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site.
- Passionate about quality assurance and strive for the highest possible quality standards
- Good information technology skills, MS Office etc
- Strong BRC knowledge essential
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)