R&D Manager (Waterford)
|Title||:||R&D Manager (Waterford)|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
Role of this position
- A high calibre, senior level R&D Engineer/Executive that has successfully managed a team, design process and NPD project to develop a Medical Device product under the ISO13485 standard, from concept stage right through to product launch and post market follow up.
- Experienced in Medical Devices development and procedures that included building and contributing to a "Design History File" during product development.
- Creative, self-motivated, performance driven and proficient to converse with confidence when communicating with orthopaedic doctors, clinicians, Kols and customers on clinical matters
- An excellent communicator, influencer and motivator with a proven ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Have a Level 8 Degree - Mechanical or Polymer Engineering, Industrial Design, Chemistry, Biomechanics or Materials Science.
- Have 3 years minimum working in the Medical Device sector (ISO13485).
- Have at least 2 years Hands on experience supervising a team in an R&D / Product Development environment, and have a proven Program/Project Management track record.
- Have experience working under an ISO or FDA regulatory system, have experience of product verification and validation procedures and techniques and are capable of managing NPD projects from conception to product commercialisation.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.