Research Projects Coordinator
|Title||:||Research Projects Coordinator|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- To Work with research laboratories in projects to develop automation solutions
- To maintain knowledge and understanding within the field/specialism, transforming and applying knowledge acquired.
- Identify appropriate resources and technical requirements for the projects
- Work with all relevant project teams to deliver project on time and on budget with the required quality level.
- BSc in an engineering discipline
- 1 year experience in a research environment
- 2 years’ experience working in industry
- Project Management Professional with experience managing Research projects
- Integration of R&D Programs into Manufacturing Operations
Please call Michael O’Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.