SENIOR IT RISK ANALYST
|Title||:||SENIOR IT RISK ANALYST|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
A Senior IT Risk Analyst is required by Careerwise Recruitment to join one of or top Pharmaceutical clients. It is a fantastic opportunity within an excellent organisation that promote Innovation and ambition.
Role of this position
- The Senior IT Risk Analyst is responsible for creating, monitoring, and improving Governance in relation to Patch Management and Risk processes and procedures for GMP Client operating systems, Laboratory and Automation workstations, Anti-virus, as well as hardware monitoring tools.
- Assists in handling Discovery/Gap Analysis initiatives and coordinates with various functional groups to resolve noncompliance status for assigned clients.
- Works and assists with various IO Teams as a client governance expert on projects and offers council regarding the intent of GMP client requirements.
- Software patching and vulnerability remediation - maintains client management tool for patching. Researches, runs, and audits application, workstation, and complete patching on a quarterly basis.
- Provides technical and operational support to various business units including Labs and Automation.
- Assists in documenting standards, processes, and procedures for incident response, security systems, and tools as needed.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a GxP environment required
- Requires BS/BA in related field; may substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Ability to work with multiple teams and partners to handle vulnerabilities and fix issues efficiently.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.