Senior Compliance Specialist
|Title||:||Senior Compliance Specialist|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Supports the Vaccine IPT compliance plan and quality metrics generation
- Complete review and approval of IPT documentation
- Leads walk down and support audits
- Participate in the preparation for and hosting of regulatory and customer audits
- GMP training delivery to IPT personnel
- Investigation of Minor Deviations
- Investigation of EHS Incidents
- Provide Compliance guidance to Operating procedure
- Review Deviation trends and identify effective CAPA's where necessary
- Member of the site PIR team works with the Vaccine IPT to ensure that the department is Permanently Inspection Ready.
- Proactive monitoring of CAPAs to ensure holistic trends are proactively resolved
- Participates in the overall CAPA effectiveness programme and continued improvement on root cause analysis and follow-up CAPA
- Participates in Quality Risk Management and is an IPT QRM facilitator and QRM Lead.
- 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 years' experience in operation /Quality role.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in compliance (GMP, Eng, Technical.
- Degree in (Science/Engineering)
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com