Senior Development Scientist
|Title||:||Senior Development Scientist|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Responsible for the developent and evaluation of new Reagents, enhancements to existing reagents and reagent systems to enable flow cytometry applications.
- Adaption and modification of standard reagent development techniques to solve difficult challenges.
- Execution of experiments independently
- Evaluation and presentation material of moderate to high complexity
- Write and Review Protocols
- Work under general direction but must independently determine and define approach to solutions
- Bachelors Degree, Masters or PhD in a biological science discipline
- 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Cell-therapy, Stem Cell or a related discipline
- Hands-on Flow Cytometry Experience. Clinical Flow Cytometry experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.