Senior Electronic Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick client.
Role of this position
- New product development efforts from concepts to implementation.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies
- Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high-speed data acquisition protocols.
- Experience developing firmware in an embedded Linux environment would be a plus.
- Bachelor's /Master's in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 7 years (10+ desirable) of experience as an Electrical Engineer designing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)