An Inventory Control Specialist / Warehouse Supervisor is urgently required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based manufacturing client.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start up operation with excellent prospects for career development
Role of this position
- Maintain proper inventory levels throughout the production cycle - with particular focus on inventory accuracy
- Interpret international shipping regulations ,storage and customer specific specifications and company policies - ensuring adherence to same
- Work closely with freight companies with working knowledge of freight partners and their IT infrastructure
- Support the development and implementation of Warehouse safety and security programs and activities
- Enforce safety , quality and compliance regulations
- Perform physical and ERP related tasks associated with shipment and reception of supplies and finished products
- Experienced in inventory cycle counting and reconciliation processes.
- Ability to work in a GMP regulated environment- with experience of following industry and company quality regulations
- 5+ years experience performing similar tasks or equivalent education and experience
- Valid drivers licence and be capable to operate forklift and hand truck
- Familiarity with ERP systems and manufacturing processes
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)