A leading Med Devices company in Cork seeks a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. Initial 12 month contract with full benefits in a leading Multinational.
Role of this position
- The Senior Engineer will provide advanced technical and engineering support to a project or function.
- This engineer will have the required engineering competencies and systems training to support a manufacturing area or project.
- Application of a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering toward achieving key opportunities in quality, service and cost.
- Works with Engineering leaders to deliver business objectives
- Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring, and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Leading technical improvements under the business's Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes, either from development, or from another manufacturing facility.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, Science, or a related field of study is required for this position. A minimum of 2 years experience.
Interested? Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)