Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Project Core Team monitoring: assessing progress of assigned resources and influencing technical direction.
- Ensuring work conducted using good engineering practice, supported by appropriate analysis and test.
- Accountability for mechanical designs produced by staff
- Technical review of designs produced by design partners and partnering with other business leaders to optimize project execution.
- Program/Project Management
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industrial experience in an electro-mechanical environment
- Familiarity with 3D Inventor, SolidWorks, and Minitab is highly desirable.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.