Our multinational Pharma & Biotech client has an immediate requirement for a Senior Microbiologist to join their Analytical Sciences team. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for further details.
- Lead effective and efficient running of Microbilogy projects both globally and locally - analytical validations, verifications, investigations and change control.
- Be a member of the Analytical Science Leadership team governing the Analytical Sciences Group
- Demonstrate a high level of technical leadership, collaboration, coaching and mentoring to facilitate the team in becoming a high-performance organisation and ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Good knowledge of working practices required for working in a Microbiology laboratory (e.g. Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility testing etc )
- Support assay optimisation/investigations within the Microbiology area
- Analytical Technology Transfer
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead cross-functional problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within local Quality, other Sites and contract laboratories as required.
- Commissioning and Qualification of various lab equipment and design and execution of assay and equipment validation studies and ongoing monitoring Chemistry Assays.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Actively pursue development opportunities to increase the skill set and experience within the group through continuous education, job rotation, cross-functional training, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- BSc in a relevant Science discipline - Ph.D./M.Sc. qualification preferred
- Experience leading analytical method validations
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management Skills
- Knowledge and experience of operating in a development and commercial lab environment
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)