Senior Project Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Provide product support in the manufacturing environment. Introduction of new equipment, new products and processes to the Company. Lead in project process improvements in order to reduce manufacturing cost.
Role of this position
* To oversee Manufacturing Process improvements; scrap and re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
* Developing and set up of new process and equipment introduction within manufacturing cells.
* Provide Training and Work instructions for production operators and inspectors.
* Project planning and management.
* Responsible for evaluating and selecting new processes and equipment.
* Develop manufacturing process instructions and inspection specifications.
* Carry out the validation of processes and equipment.
* Graduate calibre with a level 8 Engineering degree.
* Minimum of 6 years' experience in a project capacity.
* Experience in introduction of new products, equipment and processes.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.