A Senior Project Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role working within the operations technology development group. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- New Manufacturing Technologies:
- Investigate & suggest a pipeline of advanced manufacturing technologies to be implemented to dramatically improve product manufacturing costs &/or efficiencies for new and existing products
- Work with all Sites to identify opportunities, investment requirements, develop rationale, development timing, market potential, and return on investment for all Advanced Technology Projects.
- Ensure Lean principles are embedded into the product and process development activities
- Identify and establish a research capability platform that will enable transformational changes in process capability with focus on Automation, (experience in Advanced Inspection and Packaging would be an advantage).
- Management of the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RA/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Work with supplier to develop designs & conduct feasibility studies on proposed technology solution
- Ensure that projects are run cost efficiently and deliver manufacturability and reliable products.
- Provide timely and accurate central reporting on project activities to the project sponsors and senior management.
- Degree in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline
- Proven Track Record in the delivery of cross functional projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills on maintaining project progress and on project issues.
- Decision Making capability on technical and management issues.
- Preferred Product and Process Validation experience.
- Experience with risk management processes (i.e. DFMEA & PFMEA).
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)