Senior Quality Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Responsible for supporting the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in building product Quality into products and assuring compliance to the pertinent regulations while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness.
- Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades.
- Run / Manage complaint investigation and resolution of same.
- Responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that is performed.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality or equivalent. Six Sigma certification also desirable.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical/ regulated industry.
- Experience in performing Design of Experiments (DOE) and leading Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Experience of the design and qualification documentation standards to current FDA expectations
- Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft Office systems required.
- Proven ability to review and critique Quality Critical technical documents.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.