Senior Quality Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Contribute and lead complex investigations associated with sterilisation non-conformances and deviations, using robust root cause analysis tools and in the identification of appropriate corrective action measures.
- Develop systems to ensure early visibility of change initiatives and new product introductions from across the site, that impact Sterile Release processes.
- Establish performance metrics/KPI's and associated visual management systems for Sterile Release area.
- Provide technical input/impact assessment from Sterile Release processing perspective for initiatives such as rework campaigns, product conversions, system updates etc
- Training relevant personnel on applicable Sterile Release processes.
- Support audits and interacting directly with external auditors.
- Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- A further postgraduate study in Project Management and/or Quality related discipline and a working knowledge of Lean Sigma principles experience is also desirable.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.