Senior Supply Chain Planner
|Title||:||Senior Supply Chain Planner|
|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for performing data analysis and modeling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the progress of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations and drive implementation for process changes. Identify and prioritize top challenges and key strategic growth opportunities.
- We are looking for BSc degree (L8), MSc/PhD preferred, in an analytical/technical field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ideal candidate will be SAP Subject Matter Expert, with EIO Experience.
- 5 years of related experience Supply Chain Optimisation, Six Sigma, Lean or other process engineering certifications preferred. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language. Curiosity. Enjoying discovering and solving problems using data.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
If you believe that you have skills as a Senior Supply Chain Planner, please make contact ta your convenience. CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.
For further information please contact Tom Devaney CareerWise Recruitment
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
We provide recruitment services in the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sciences, IT and Accounting & Finance. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999