Senior Validation Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Validation Engineer|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
* Equipment and process validation for new products
* Participate on both Corporate and Divisional Validation Teams to discuss/feedback and approve revisions to Validation Procedures.
* Represent validation at both internal and external audits.
* Ensure that QE's and Validation Practitioners receive training/coaching to allow them to effectively support and/or perform validations for current and anticipated projects.
* Ensure that Appropriate Systems are in place to evaluate changes to Validated/Qualified Systems to ensure their continued validated/qualified state.
* Review/Approval of Validation/Qualification Documentation.
* Assist in the evaluation of the validation status of contract manufacturers and provide guidance where needed. Review validation documentation from contract vendors ensuring that company requirements are met
* Bachelor's Degree in Science /Engineering is required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years direct experience in a Validation Role in either Medical device or Pharmaceutical Industry.
* High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages. Knowledge of Computer System Validation including GAMP 5 and 21 CFR part 11 requirements desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.