Service Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick client.
Role of this position
- The successful candidate will be required to provide engineering support on pre-factory and factory acceptance testing prior to release of equipment to the customer site, ensuring all pneumatics, tooling, software and entire functionality meets the required quality and customer specification.
- He/she will support the installation of equipment at the customer site, also providing after sales service support.
- Third level engineering qualification in mechanical, electro-mechanical or electrical discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in a service, test engineering, debug role.
- Available to travel and provide installation/service support at customer sites within and outside the EU.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)