Snr Financial Analyst
|Title||:||Snr Financial Analyst|
|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
|Location||:||Cork - City|
Role of this position
- The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Finance Manager - DPS Make and Strategic Projects in providing finance support to Worldwide Manufacturing
- This position will have responsibilities in areas including support on Monthly Financial Metrics, Business Planning and Forecasting, Long Range Financial Plan, CIPs, Capital Spend, Plant Spend, and other areas as required.
- Maintain robust/timely financial reporting metrics partnering with team and business partners.
- Make recommendations on robust and timely financial reporting to deliver clear simple aligned reports on key metrics at WW , Regional Site Clusters and Site level.
- For quarterly reporting of actuals, co-ordinate the Regional Reviews and complete the WW Review
- Set-up and maintain a process for tracking net cost change on standard and systems costs and site spend.
- Qualified with 3-5 years pqe experience.
- Management accounting experience including manufacturing experience essential
- Excellent personal computer skills - ideally Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and willing to work in a flexible environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.