Software Device Engineer
|Title||:||Software Device Engineer|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
Role of this positionEssential experience:
- Embedded software development capability with experience on handheld devices for ultra-low power applications
- Proven expertise in C / C++ for embedded applications
- Implementation of Bluetooth interfaces between electronic devices
- Minimum 3rd level qualification in Engineering/Physics/Computer Science
- Demonstrable industrial experience
- Experience with unit- and integration-level testing and automated testing.
- Experience with medical quality standards (IEC62304 and FDA regulations)
- Experience with Software Failure Mode and Effect Analysis following ISO14971
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with software source control / configuration management.
JOB REQUIREMENTSPreferred experience:
- Experience in C#
- Development for ARM CPUs
- Implementation of USB / Wifi interfaces between electronic devices
- Hardware debug
- Familiarity with measurement methods in the Life Sciences or Physical Sciences
- Familiar with tools for data visualisation, data analysis, signal processing and algorithm development (Matlab or similar)
- Experience in iOS / Android App software development and maintenance is a plus
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.