|Sector||:||IT / Software|
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum 3 years relevant experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and Restful interface implementation
- Experience with and proficiency in:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with C# - ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with SQL Server database design and access
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999