A Sourcing Manager is required for our Limerick based client. This role is a senior role and requires someone with broad sourcing experience, preferably in the life sciences industry. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
- The Sourcing Manager will be responsible to support and assist in the development of the Category Management strategy by gathering and business unit supply needs and specifications for the In-Direct category globally. She/he works collaboratively with the Category Lead and business unit stakeholders to commercially & competitively assess the global supply base's capabilities.
- Leads and/or works with others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions
- Requires broad understanding of the processes, procedures and systems and is able to use that knowledge to improve efficiency and produce high quality work on problems with cross functional impact
- Responsible for specific global contractual agreements, works with internal legal department, and drives any changes that are critical to Regeneron's interest
- Develops and executes global sourcing strategies for respective area of spend responsibility to optimize value
- Solicits and analyzes requests for proposals, negotiates contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.); ensures compliance with global pricing agreements and internal policies/procedures
- Manages global vendor/supplier relationships and ensures performance and accountability are tracked/improved
- Further job details available on request.
- The preferred candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree and sourcing experience.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)