|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
The Supplier Engineer will liaison between suppliers and manufacturing to drive effective continuous improvement. You will work with internal customers and suppliers in support of supplier quality issues; provide technical support for activities related to supplier quality system assessment and performance evaluation.
Role of this position
* Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including KPI's and participate in supplier performance reviews.
* Support quality issues with suppliers & partner with Internal Customers; Lead effective supplier containment and corrections/corrective actions
* Provide support to Internal/ External Customer groups on compliance issues related to assigned suppliers
* Support External Audits and Internal Audits as needed. Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to GMP of all medical devices regulatory agencies (i.e. FDA, IMB, Notified bodies, etc)
* Bachelor's or associate degree in Engineering or Science fields
* 1 to 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent.
* Basic knowledge with GMP, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 standards
* Basic knowledge of FMEA, Validation Programs and SPC processes in a highly regulated environment desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.