A Supply Chain Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based food client.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Supply Chain professional to make a mark at a leadership level.
Role of this position
- Lead & manage weekly planning function - staffing, materials availability onsite, stock, flow, space management,
- Intake & Despatch coordination.
- Oversee daily production plans to meet the master schedule and optimise factory efficiencies, factoring in equipment capacities, labour/material availability
- Development of longer-term Site capacity plans/ volume planning
- Management of Site Inventory levels and Site Logistics Planning
- Responsible for site Demand / Supply Management Processes (SnOP)
- Management of commodity / supplier management processes/systems and standards
- Management of of materials planning / inventory management processes, systems and standards.
- Responsible for purchasing of Site PPE and all other consumables.
- Background inthe food industry, ideally commercial branded FMCG background and/or manufacturing environment
- Leadership, management and development of a cross functional team
- Training, mentoring and people development skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal & business management skills
- Excellent Commercial acumen / understanding
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)