EXCELLENT PHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a Supply Chain Specialist for our Dublin based trailblazing biopharma client. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following:
- Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order entry processing function - orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits etc.
- Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
- Provide support to commercial Team with timely responses to enquiries
- Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
- Liaising with Distribution to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
- Liaising with Manufacturing to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
- Liaising with commercial, manufacturing finance and Financial Shared services and to ensure accuracy regarding material and customer master set ups
- Maintaining accuracy on customer forecast information to support all planning activities
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files for all orders, business reviews etc.
- Timely preparation of weekly/monthly metrics as set out by site management
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Quality and EHS policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Any other duties as required from time to time by your Manager
- The preferred candidate will have some years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a Pharmaceutical and Supply chain environment.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)