Supply Chain and Master Data Specialist
|Title||:||Supply Chain and Master Data Specialist|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
Role of this position
- Provide technical support to Supply Chain Team Leader and Lilly management
- Create purchase orders for API/Drug substance or procured drug product materials and subcontract drug product manufacturing
- Monitor material movements within Toll's SAP plants (inbound GRs, outbound GIs, component consumption, etc.)
- Monitor procurement of API/Drug substance from Bulk manufacturing sites to ensure Lilly Sales Affiliate demands are satisfied
- Perform regular inventory reconciliations and adjustments
- Management of IDOCs related to consumption of materials, including error handling
- Assist with product returns process
- Maintain Toll SAP master data,
- ideally a third level degree qualification in a related discipline (relevant experience as per outlined above may be considered in lieu)
- Procurement/Supply Chain qualifications such as IIPMM, IPICS, APICS, again with relevant experience as per outlined will be an advantage
- Relevant qualification in supply chain/master data is an advantage
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes in an MRP environment. Knowledge of toll manufacturing is an advantage.
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.