Systems Validation Scientists
|Title||:||Systems Validation Scientists|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Roles available at both junior and senior levels.
- Definition, design and execution of Systems Verification activities through all phases of the product development process.
- Development and execution of formal protocols, analysis and interpretation of results
- This is a hands-on testing and problem solving role
- Conducting Experiments using flow cytometry
- Apply knowledge in scientific principles, immunology, sample manipulation and/or immunoassays
- Design of test methods and test strategies
- At senior level, the scientist works closely with senior management, systems engineering, marketing and the product development team to support the successful application of new technologies and ensure the system design meets technical, customer and regulatory agency requirements.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology or equivalent Biological Science Discipline
- 0-5 years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience operating and troubleshooting flow cytometry analyzers and/or sorters, with knowledge of flow cytometry instrument platforms, applications and software, assay panel development and customer workflows desireable.
- Knowledge or experience with genomics instrumentation, applications and customer workflows
- Experience working within a regulated medical device industry with knowledge or experience in FDA submissions a plus
- Strong lab skills
- Excellent research and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.