A Temp Lab Systems Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
The Laboratory Systems Analyst will be a customer facing individual responsible for implementation and subsequent day to day support and maintenance of general Laboratory Computers systems in our QC, Chemistry, Micro and Process Sciences labs. These systems include the Waters Empower 3 Chromatography system and bench top computer systems and instrument software such as Endoscan, FTIR and NIR.
Role of this position
- Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for Empower and Laboratory Systems requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Technical/project Lead on Instrument Qualification Projects.
- Responsible for Laboratory System documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Works with Validation and Quality departments to ensure Laboratory Systems are implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Provides end-user support for Laboratory Systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Empower System Administrator including Systems security access, Audit trail and periodic audit trail review.
- BS/BA in a related field with 2+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to demonstrate good project management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and brings innovative solutions to equipment/issues.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)