Validation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Sligo company for an initial 12 month contract. If you have a Pharmaceutical / Medical Device/ Biologics background then this is the position for you !!
Role of this position
- Generation/maintenance/execution of Project Validation Plans and schedules.
- Generation of validation protocols and final reports to cGMP standards.
- QA support for validation investigations and implementation of corrective actions.
- Creation/Review/Approval of various validation and qualification documents
- Management of validation, exception event, and change control processes.
- Documenting all activities in line with cGMP requirements.
- Performing cross training within the team and training of new team members.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in manufacturing, quality, safety and training systems.
- Coordinating activities to maximize the effectiveness of all of the team members.
- Communicating with peers and management regarding activities in the area, including elevation of events or concerns.
- Degree in engineering or scientific discipline.
- 3 years plus validation/Quality experience in sterile/aseptic environment especially in the commissioning and qualification area
- 3 years plus of knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)