A Vendor Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client.
Role of this position
- Functional expert for Supplier approval process.
- Coordinate documentation required for determination of critical suppliers, this will involve obtaining input from the engineering team and suppliers for each new component sourced.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain supplier approval documents.
- Manage suppliers on an on-going basis via regular contact, periodic audits and other methods to guarantee consistent high-quality performance on an on-going basis.
- Maintain relevant documentation to comply with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Interact with suppliers to resolve quality issues through the NC/SCAR process and lead quality improvement initiatives with suppliers.
- Monitor and measure performance of suppliers for quality and delivery and provide input to management review.
- Inventory control of material awaiting inspection.
- Level 8 degree in Engineering or Science.
- 4+ years' industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Have obtained a green belt in Six-Sigma or have a good working knowledge of the principles.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)