Process Development Lead
|Title||:||Process Development Lead|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
Role of this position
- Lead and mentor a group of PD/ME engineers who develop manufacturing and inspection processes while working as part of the project team.
- Provide Process Development input to various Projects as required
- Lead problem solving activities or be part of a problem solving team to solve manufacturing process issues.
- Develop and guide PD engineers to ensure they reach their performance and development objectives
- Manage the implementation of process and setup of new process into the SRM group as required
- Work with Design Services operations manager to drive PD improvement with the Design Services department
- Complete PD and validation activities (including IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ.) for various projects as required
- Support and provide input to the TEOA (TE Operating Advantage) initiative
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline, with 5yrs+ experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation within a highly regulated environment is required
- Previous experience of working within a medical device environment is required
- Experience of leading a team would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of setting up manufacturing processes within the medical device industry is required
- Experienced in using Six Sigma methodology for process improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and problem solving (e.g. 6-step approach) would be a distinct advantage
- Experienced in statistical analysis and use of Minitab
- Experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation
- It is essential that the candidate will be highly innovative, motivated and organised and have excellent planning, communication skills and leadership skills
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.