10 Tips on Life, Happiness and Fulfilment
Did you ever ask yourself, what changes can you make in your everyday life, to become truly happy and fulfilled?
Long-term happiness is the result of fulfillment. This type of happiness is only achieved through the pursuit of things that are fulfilling.
“Give joy, smiles, happiness, goodness and kindness to every person you meet.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
Below are my Top 10 tips on Life, Happiness and Fulfilment
- Be with others who make you smile. Remove all stressful people and situations from your life. We are happiest when we are around those who are also happy.
- Be accountable for your words and actions. Be disciplined in your personal and professional life. Accountability is the path to true accomplishment.
- Learn something from everyone you meet. Give advice only when it’s asked for and Build relationships over possessions.
- Take more risks without fear of making mistakes.
- Find purpose in your life’s work. Without purpose it’s hard to truly be passionate and without passion it’s impossible to inspire and lead others.
- Not everyone will like you. You need to be okay with that. Anger, jealously and bitterness ruin your life. Be happy for everyone.
- Do things that make you uncomfortable. Even if it doesn’t feel good, change is the one thing you can count on.
- Say less, listen more and strive to improve a little bit every day.
- Help others make their dreams come true. Take what you can from life, but always give back.
- Do things you love, dream bigger and laugh every day. Most people don’t think they can accomplish big things so they settle for mediocrity.
Article by Joe Robbins (Director, CareerWise Recruitment)