CareerWise attend recent CIPD Midwest event – HR now in the Public and Private Sector
CareerWise Recruitment attended a recent CIPD Midwest event (How are we leading HR now in the Public and Private Sector and what do we need to work on for the future). The event was held on the 22nd of February at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Ennis Road Limerick.
The speaker on the evening was Mary Connaughton, (Director of CIPD in Ireland) and was followed by panel discussion with representatives from the Public & Private Sector.
- Paula O’Sullivan- Head of Group HR Fexco
- David Gagney- HR Policy in the Civil Service
- Professor Paddy Gunnigle- University of Limerick
- Barry Healy – Compensation & Benefits Regeneron
- Professionalising HR: What we need to do
- The importance of Compliance & Governance
- How CIPD will support HR through these changes
- The future is an opportunity for HR to have their voice heard
Pictured left to right: Michael O’Connor (Snr Recruitment Consultant, CareerWise), Prof. Paddy Gunnigle, (University of Limerick), Joe Robbins (Director, CareerWise) and Brendan Long (Executive Search, CareerWise)