CareerWise Sponsor CIPD Midwest Event – WRC Adjudication
CareerWise Recruitment proudly sponsored a recent seminar in the Radisson Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick.
About the Event
The seminar explored how a WRC Adjudication meeting will operate.
The WRC is now operating for more than one year and we are exploring how a WRC Adjudication meeting works. The seminar explained what to do when you are invited to a WRC hearing and addressed the following topics:
- How to prepare for an Adjudication hearing
- What documents need to be filled
- What time limits apply
- How the Adjudication hearing will be conducted
- How to best represent your company at a WRC hearing
- How the Adjudication will take place
- What are the feedback on the WRC and what changes are planned for the near future.
Guest Speakers were: Peter O’Brien (Adjudicator WRC), Muireann McEnery (IBEC) and Pat O’Donoghue (SIPTU)
cipd midwest, Radisson Hotel Limerick