Hot Jobs – Mid & North West – CareerWise Recruitment
Lead Automation – Galway (Contact Tom Devaney on +353 91 758771 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To provide specialist technical knowledge and project management expertise to the Automations engineering team.
- To lead the Automation team to deliver site automation projects, developing project scope, budget, capital approval and implementation plan.
- To be responsible for maintaining control of the automation cost within annual budget.
- To manage and develop the staff in the automation engineering department through involvement, delegation, and regular reviews of performance.
- To work closely with Manufacturing engineering/Product R&D within the group, to design/develop future products/processes leading to more cost-effective manufacturing capability.
- To have overall responsibility for implementing capital expenditure projects and budget preparation for the plant.
- To maintain control of financial and human resources of the automation engineering department in compliance with policies and systems.
- To develop, establish, and maintain the infrastructure and systems of control required to achieve conformity to product and servicing requirements including control of the design and build phases (CE-Mark, ISO13485)
Production Manager – Sligo (Contact Louise Mulligan on +353 94 900 3979 or email: email@example.com)
- Maintain and improve health and safety systems and promote a Health and safety compliant culture.
- Be a role model in terms of driving EH&S compliance across the site.
- Embed the principles of ‘Right First Time’ within the team.
- Participate in the daily and Weekly reviews on all Quality Key Performance Indicators such as CAPAs, Complaints, Deviations, Change Control, Internal Audits, NCMRs.
- Ensure a robust training system is in place across area of responsibility.
- Implement and control the production schedules and make adjustments when needed.
- Oversee man-power planning.
- Promote and engage lean manufacture and visual management concepts.
- Update all Operation KPIs’s on a weekly basis and lead the discussions on these KPIs at the Weekly review meetings.
- Establish performance targets for the value streams and monitor actual performance against target, taking action when needed to address negative trends.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement programs for the organisation and update the monthly meeting on how these are tracking.
- Drive performance so that the site achieves its Revenue and targets.
- Motivate staff by promoting a positive environment where achievements and accountabilities are acknowledged and open 2- way communication encouraged.
- Support the Market Based Management culture focussing on Performance Management Reviews, and the Compensation System
- Provide leadership on problem solving and process improvements by addressing issues and providing resources as and when needed.
- Lead in employee selection, training & development of staff.
- Ensure the technical skill mix meets the business needs.
- Provide training and coaching to Direct reports.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Limerick (Contact Michael O’Connor on 091 452410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Conducting feasibility study to estimate product cost and analyze capital equipment, capcity, and capability requirements affecting the make versus buy decision
- Establishing process methods which meet performance and quality requirements
- Establishing preliminary bill of materials and routers – establish optimal routings
Developing a wide a variety of applications, including machining, finishing, clean and packaging
- Sorting through options choosing the most appropriate processes and machining methods
EMEA Distribution Planner – Athlone (Contact Tom Devaney on +353 91 758771 or email: email@example.com)
- Design a demand based inventory ordering system to support customer orders and service parts demand in close collaboration with the planning, logistics, service, marketing, and sales teams.
- Facilitate the implementation of the inventory ordering system in all applicable distribution centers and service depots within the EMEA region.
Integrate the implementation of the inventory ordering system with the Oracle R12 ERP implementation currently underway.
- Establish a stocking strategy for service parts in the EMEA region working closely with manufacturing, logistics, and service.
- Manage the inventory ordering system to maintain target level of service for both customer orders and service parts demand. Establish and track metrics to measure progress to these strategic goals.
- Optimize inventory orders to meet service goals subject to reasonable constraints around freight costs and logistics capacity limitations.
- Lead demand management activities related to service parts and customer orders for all products within scope of stocking strategy.
- Provide a rolling12-month forecast for planned warehouse inventory orders and service parts demand to the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Monitor forecast accuracy and perform root cause and corrective actions for items that do not meet the target.