HOT JOBS – MUNSTER REGION
Buyer– Cork (Contact Mike Morrissey on +353 21 4297536 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management e.g. APICS/IIPMM certification.
* 3-5 years’ experience of Procurement, Supplier management, and inventory management within a Healthcare or Electronics background.
* Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
* Excellent communication, written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Project Engineer – Limerick (Contact Conor Twomey on +353 21 4355432 or email@example.com)
* Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 1 years experience in a technical position.
* Technical leadership.
* Advanced technical degree & prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
Project Manager (NPI) – Limerick (Contact Diarmuid Buckley on +353 21 4355432 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Degree or equivalent in Production, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Electronic Engineering (Level 8 on NFQ).
* Minimum 5 years experience in high Volume Electronic Manufacturing with preference in the role of NPI Engineering.
* Experience in Project Management is essential. Experience in the area of product cost analysis and production / quality planning is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Electronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic Assembly and Test Processes are essential.
Financial Accountant – Cork (Contact Brendan Long on +353 61 365972 or email@example.com)
* ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
* Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other query and reporting tools.
* Fundamental knowledge of plan development, productivity and profitability analysis.
* Understanding of SAP, the ERP system used by the company.
* Ability to perform fact-based analytical techniques.