* Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management e.g. APICS/IIPMM certification.
* 3-5 years’ experience of Procurement, Supplier management, and inventory management within a Healthcare or Electronics background.
* Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
* Excellent communication, written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 1 years experience in a technical position.
* Technical leadership.
* Advanced technical degree & prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
* Degree or equivalent in Production, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Electronic Engineering (Level 8 on NFQ).
* Minimum 5 years experience in high Volume Electronic Manufacturing with preference in the role of NPI Engineering.
* Experience in Project Management is essential. Experience in the area of product cost analysis and production / quality planning is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Electronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic Assembly and Test Processes are essential.
* ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
* Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other query and reporting tools.
* Fundamental knowledge of plan development, productivity and profitability analysis.
* Understanding of SAP, the ERP system used by the company.
* Ability to perform fact-based analytical techniques.
Ken Murphy graduated from University College Cork in 1987 with an Electrical Engineering degree before moving to the US as a Network Design Engineer with BellSouth Corporation. His return to Ireland in 1989 heralded a career which concentrated on the multinational sector, and involved working with companies such as Apple Computer, Cabletron, FMC Automotive, Moog, General Semiconductor and Technicolor.
Ken is a specialist in quality management, purchasing, logistics and supply chain management. He has significant expertise and experience in managing the changing demands of the global media, electronics and automotive sectors at operational and project management levels.
Ken leads CareerWise Recruitment’s Cork operations. He has served on local and national committees of IPICS (The Supply Chain Management Institute), CIPD, the Cork Electronics Industry Association (CEIA), and has completed a three-year term as Chair of the UCC Alumni Board.
Ken has recently been elected as a Director of the Cork Chamber for a four year term to help promote business and drive policy objectives for the Cork Region
Upload your CV to apply for as many jobs as you like.upload your CV