* Degree Qualified with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management e.g. APICS/IIPMM certification.
* 3-5 years’ experience of Procurement, Supplier management, and inventory management within a Healthcare or Electronics background.
* Strong understanding of MRP functionality (Item Master, BOM, Inventory Management, Safety Stock).
* Excellent communication, written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 1 years experience in a technical position.
* Technical leadership.
* Advanced technical degree & prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
* Degree or equivalent in Production, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Electronic Engineering (Level 8 on NFQ).
* Minimum 5 years experience in high Volume Electronic Manufacturing with preference in the role of NPI Engineering.
* Experience in Project Management is essential. Experience in the area of product cost analysis and production / quality planning is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Electronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic Assembly and Test Processes are essential.
* ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
* Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other query and reporting tools.
* Fundamental knowledge of plan development, productivity and profitability analysis.
* Understanding of SAP, the ERP system used by the company.
* Ability to perform fact-based analytical techniques.
Upload your CV to apply for as many jobs as you like.upload your CV