ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
CareerWise are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for an immediate start for our Limerick based Client. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in a high-volume environment.
- Prepare and issue to all clients, on a timely basis, billing in accordance with client contracts and the billing procedure.
- Upload client billing to client portals as required.
- Issue statements on a monthly basis to clients.
- Prepare a weekly aged debtors analysis report.
- Prepare a month end aged listing reconciled
- Prepare a weekly status of non-current outstanding billing for review.
- Prepare month end outstanding billing schedule for the month end management accounts.
- 2-3 years Accounts Receivable experience gained in a high volume environment.
- Strong work ethic with desire to progress.
- Experience in meeting deadlines, coordinating activities, and escalating risks and issues
- Understanding and reporting of exceptions to processes on a timely basis.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)