|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
|Location||:||Cork - City|
Role of this position
- Timely entry of purchase invoices and expense claims into the Oracle financial system. Accurate processing of VAT for above invoices and expense claims, in accordance with VAT legislation.
- Appropriate general ledger coding of invoices.
- Scanning and e-mailing invoices to service requestors for approval in accordance with the company's internal Chart of Authority.
- Set up and execution of payment runs and entry of payment runs into banking system for transmission
- Ownership of Sarbanes Oxley compliance for area of responsibility
- Vendor account reconciliations and resolving suppliers queries and escalating unresolved issues internally
- Compilation of taxable benefit information from expense claim forms
- The successful candidate will be a degree graduate in the field of Business / Finance / Accounting and possess a desire to develop a career in finance.
- Experience in an EMEA Accounts Payable SSC organisation covering countries in EMEA other than UK/Ireland is beneficial.
- Enthusiastic, highly organised, outgoing, self-confident individual with strong communication skills and a focus on service delivery.
- Able to work independently, committed to learning and development, comfortable with the flexible approach required to deliver results.
- Experience of Oracle E-Business ERP system is beneficial. with strong Excel Skills.
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com