ACCOUNTANT - Recently Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
CareerWise Recruitment has been retained by a SME in Cork with a well-known brand name, we are partnering with them to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their finance team. Nice salary and additional benefits on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly. Working directly with the Group Accountant, excellent learning experience for a strong candidate.
Role of this position
- You will be working in a small Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day Finance across Financial / Cost & Commercial Accountancy.
- Completing Variance Reports & Budgets
- Management reporting including overall Company cashflow
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and supporting workpapers
- Preparing monthly commercial analysis & tracking variances
- Work within Audit Guidelines
- Commercially focused, with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Commercial & Financial accounting exposure & learning
- Practice Trained or trained through Industry
- Or 2+ years in Financial Planning or Management Accounting
- Experience in ERP systems is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)