An Agri Retail Branch Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Cork based client.
This fantastic opportunity is within an established Agri Business and would ideally suit a highly organised, customer focused individual.
Role of this position
- Daily ordering of goods and stock control for both the shop and yard via email and phone.
- Owner of the Core System for the branch. Be a key sales driver with excellent product knowledge on all products that the co-op sells.
- Responsible for meeting and building rapport with sales reps on a regular basis and implementing planned promotions in conjunction with Management.
- Daily scanning and counting of items based on a cycle counting system to verify stock counts and stock levels in conjunction with Management.
- Monitoring, validating and follow through on credits for any damaged stock for all goods in shop and yard by reporting same to Management.
- Complaint handling - on all items ordered as part of this role within 24 hours.
- Responsible for dealing with the customers as the first point of contact displaying excellent customer service and product knowledge.
- Must be a Self-Motivated Individual with good organisational skills & methodical processes.
- Have good customer service and complaint handling experience.
- Knowledge of Core System and Microsoft Outlook.
- Quality focus with a drive to ensure standards are raised.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)