An Analog Design Engineer is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational IC design client at their growing Cork Office. The position is part of the global design team across multiple products lines.
Role of this position
- Full chip design and layout supervision of complex power management ICs for the automotive, consumer, and industrial markets.
- Work closely with application engineers to develop IC specifications.
- Oversee the development of IC from its initial stages until production release.
- 5 years minimum IC design experience.
- Bi-CMOS design experience and layout experience.
- Experience with converters, drivers, clock generation or LDO a bonus
- Job requires extensive experience with design tools, spice simulators, mixed-signal simulators, layout tools, parasitic extraction tools, and logic simulators.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)